Dino Crisis 1

Fighting the T-Rex – Contains spoilers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Regina
    Keymaster

I’ve wasted a lot of ammo and been killed more times than I can remember, all because I didn’t shoot the T-Rex at the right time. I’ve found that you have to wait until the creature’s head is actually coming towards you before you fire, otherwise you’re just wasting rounds; and only fire once each time. This works with all weapons, from the tiny handgun to the grenade gun!

In the video below, take note of what happens when Regina fires 2 rounds off the bat – nothing! She waits until it’s head is, well, heading towards her before she shoots with any effect!

The T-Rex and the Heliport
      The only time I don’t even try to shoot the T-Rex, is in the heliport after the crash. Once the T-Rex takes down the rescue helicopter, Rick and Regina are alone again. She runs to Rick in the doorway, but he tells her he’s not quite ready and sends her back out with the creature! Shooting it does no good, so she just has to avoid it the best she can by running around and around the helicopter until Rick shouts her over. Good news, though, it’s quite slow and easy to avoid, as long as you are good at controlling Regina, which I’m not! So, if I can do it, anyone can!

Please do not contact me for game help, that's what our forums are for. 🙂
      Regina
      Keymaster

Please note that some walkthroughs say that you CAN shoot the T-Rex at the heliport, but I tried that and got eaten!

Please do not contact me for game help, that's what our forums are for. 🙂
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.